Our veterinary team in Windsor welcomes you and your pet!
Here at Macquarie Vet Clinic Windsor we always welcome new clients and patients to our full service veterinary practice at 24 Hawkesbury Valley Way, Windsor.
We provide veterinary care to pets in the following areas:
- Desexing – including free pain relief
- Soft Tissue Surgery- Our Vets are all experienced and able to perform major and routine surgeries.
- Anaesthetics- we use a variety of safe anaesthetics and take special care to use the right anaesthetics depending upon the condition of the pet. The vets will
- discuss the anaesthetics before admitting your pet for surgery.
- Orthopaedic Surgery- Cruciate surgery, Ptella luxations and fracture repairs
- Dentistry- Routine scale and polish, all extensive dental treatment
- Complete Flea, Heartworm and Worming Treatments
- Microchipping and Scanning
- Skin Care
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Behavioural Advice & Treatment
- Prescription Diets
- Specialists Referrals
- Geriatric Consultations
- Personal Nutritional Advice
- Free Vet Alerts
- Arthritis injections
- Stem cell therapy for arthritis
We know you will be very happy with our services. Our veterinarians and staff are devoted to staying on top of the latest diagnostics, treatments, and wellness programs to maintain your pet’s optimal health. Let’s work together to keep your beloved furry friend happy and healthy!
To get started, we invite you to check out the What to Expect page and Take a Tour of our veterinary clinic. Please contact our veterinary team if you have any questions or to schedule an appointment.
We look forward to meeting you and your pets!