Looking for veterinary services in Windsor?
Macquarie Vet Clinic offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- Desexing – including free pain relief
- Soft Tissue Surgery- Our Vets are all experienced and able to perform major and routine surgeries.
- Anaesthetics- we use a variety of safe anaesthetics and take special care to use the right anaesthetics depending upon the condition of the pet. The vets will discuss the anaesthetics before admitting your pet for surgery.
- Orthopaedic Surgery- Cruciate surgery, ptella luxations and fracture repairs
- Dentistry- Routine scale and polish, all extensive dental treatment
- Complete Flea, Heartworm and Worming Treatments
- Microchipping and Scanning
- Skin Care
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Behavioural Advice & Treatment
- Prescription Diets
- Specialists Referrals
- Geriatric Consultations
- Personal Nutritional Advice
- Free Vet Alerts
- Arthritis injections
- Stem cell therapy for arthritis- We make sure we keep upto date with new techniques in the veterinary field. We have started using stem cell therapy as a treatment for arthritis. Please enquire about it if you have older pets with arthritis.
If you’re ready to see our expert veterinary team in Windsor, call Macquarie Vet Clinic today at 02 45877490 or make an appointment now.